Cast A Spell On Me !

(c) Shilpa Sandesh

Weeping eyes,
And a heavy heart,
Empty hands,
And fate's poisonous dart;

Look into my eyes,
Hold my hands,
Cast a spell on me!

Let's flap our wings,
And glide,
Over the snow sheathed peaks,
And the cloud veiled sky,
Let the gloom 
Turn into the glee,
As you cast a spell on me!

Let's stroll,
Upon the floating stones,
And on that algae clothed pond,
Midst blooming lotuses,
Let's drift into the delusion that be,
As you cast a spell on me!

Let's expedite,
The archival boulevards,
The Roman walled cities,
The marble pillars,
And the whispering ruins,
And that mesmerizing gleam;
As you cast a spell on me;

With eyes closed,
And extended hands,
I wait for thee,
Come and cast a spell on me!

Comments

Awesome, kind of writing which can take you to another place with eyes closed....
S.S said…
Thank you dear reader....appreciate :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight