Lake Como

At the foothill of the majestic Alps,
The magnificence calls,
Splendor of the heaven, flows gloriously,
Encompassed midst the glacial walls,
Like an exquisite dream, it beholds my sight,
The alluring blue,
Can anything compare to this blissful delight?
The glistening reflections
Of cypress and palms,
Embraces the dancing ripples,
Lending my soul, a much sought calm,
A whiff crosses my lost senses,
Leading me deeper, into Nature's hysteria,
Embellishing the lovely sloping mountains,
Is the fragrance of enticing camellias,

Walking past the Villa Carlotta,
I am consumed by the ever blooming blossoms,
Espied by enthralling marble figurines,
In me emerge all the seasons,

Is there any exceeding dwelling on earth,
That shall absorb all my pain,
Where I wouldn't feel any privation or dearth,
And the existence wouldn't seem to be in vain,

It is here, where my soul rests,
Devoted unconditionally to my being,
Here where this pneuma is aglow,
The bewitching waters of Lake Como........

(c) S.S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression is Just a Fashion!

E'en Before

Around My Roots