Where Must I Flow? Where Must I Fall?

A myriad of expressions still lay in my heart, 
phrases meant for you alone,
Wish you realized,
Before your dereliction killed me with invisible shards,
Nothing rises beyond my soul,
Words don't appear on my lips,
Something drags me further than before,
And I am lost, not knowing the address to my shore,
Tell me,
If I am the lone river, adrift in tempestuous moments,
Where must I flow? Where is my sea?

A light of your presence, engulfs me still,
The rainbow within me, meant for you alone,
Wish you could fathom,
Before your goodbye slipped inside me like a death pill,
All I feel is a heavy throat,
Tears which don't flow, but still don't halt,
I let dignity hold me tight,
Ever since I fought your abandonment's fright,
And I am lost, having lost the sight and insight,
Tell me,
If I am the lone drop, suspended in the air,
Where must I fall? Where is my earth?

(c) S.S


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression is Just a Fashion!

E'en Before

Around My Roots