My Incessant Love

(c) Shilpa Sandesh

My incessant love,

I wish I could talk to you,
Without any exception,
Every moment of this life,
I wonder, and ask myself,
"Why is it important to sleep?"
Because as you fall asleep,
My soul begins to get devoid,
Of its verve,
And it flutters to hear thy voice,
Palpitates and quivers, to read thy words,
And covets the alluring dreams,
That thou engrave within me,
With thy amorous expressions;

My better half,
I am now a part of you,
You compose my existence,
With the essence of all that merges,
And constitutes Love,
Promise me, that thou shall be with me forever,
Swear by the ever existing heavenly orbs,
The stars, the moon, the sun and all the falling meteors,
That thou shall love me forevermore,
And wouldn't ever say, Goodbye........ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight