My Precious Gem

My Precious Gem,
A serpentine river, blessed with thou aura,
Where every drop is a beauteous symbol of your gleaming smile,
Streams through my mortal frame, 
Marking your name, with a plethora of your echoing voice,
Do I belong to myself?
No more, 
For I now know myself by your name, 
I am you, and such is my existence redefined,

My Precious Gem,
As the sound of your profound voice,
preaches my barren soul, I rise to the unfathomable heights,
How sublimely excellent, are your illustrations of life,
Of love,
And of everything that ever encircles my heart and mind,
My beloved, you leave me in awe of everything that beautifully forms you,

My precious gem,
You, whose very name, beautifully forms my very being........

(c) Shilpa Sandesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight