The Howling of Love

Swaying seductively, dances the bow,
Never did the strings realize, 
What composition lies in their sighs,
As the mountains are bathed in its ceaseless symphony,
A silhouette walks, softly over the snow clad path,
The she-wolf with brown eyes,
Oh how her eyes echoed her undying love for him,
How she wished that he immerse once,
Once into her howling sound,
And drown into her aching and yearning heart,
Where sustains the crystal reflection of her promises,
And the truthfulness of her swears,
Walk daintily Oh lone wolf,
He awaits thee, with a lost glee,

Oh my beloved for life, 
If the wheels of fortune,
snatch away my fading breaths,
Even before I could see you smile,
My soul would escape my mortal frame,
And take refuge in that solitary wolf,
And if you hear a painful howl, 
It would be my cry for love, my everlasting longing,
For you........

(c) Shilpa Sandesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight