That Moment of Absolute Surrender

Across the divine fog, in the misty winter woods,
I glided towards your abode,
From the window of your dwelling,
I saw you , reposed near the hearth,
Where embers danced to the tunes of fire,
While you penned a verse for me,
Your hands made an impassioned love,
To every lyric, you adorned my being with,
And your finger embellished with the ring of my first kiss 
swayed artistically, with your right hand,
My beloved, my all,
Your beguiling appearance, rules my heart,
And your charming self, has won my soul,
And the day is nearing, that ultimate hour,
When You and I,
Shall together complete each other,
That moment of absolute surrender,
my beloved, I shall be whole,
....

S.S 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight