Happy Thanksgiving Dear Cloud....

Once there was,
A futile land named 'I',
And a cloud named 'He',

Hovering over the mountains,
And adorning endless skies,
Surpassing the most beauteous terrains,
It lovingly chose me,

Raining upon my barren self,
His every drop defined divinity,
It filled me like vast sea,
And I became even the earth's envy,

How celestial were the moments,
He caressed my being with nectar,
And on his shadow, I was dependent,
And I rested in his blessed specter,

And then he was gone,
Perhaps drawn to the blossoming lands,
Leaving me cracked and torn,
Like a pile of useless sand,

On this Thanksgiving, dear cloud,
I thank thee,
For everything you could shower upon me.......

Poem & Image (c) S.S


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight