The Princess of Realization -- (Shilpa S & Michael Garland)

 Note For the beloved readers Please note that if a poet and poetess collaborate, it doesn't state that they are romantically involved. Kindly avoid such perceptions. Enjoy the work. Thank you.

Trumpet the dark tomes,
So sordid and weathered,
Gentile and wicked as daylight recedes,
Casting a pall on the road of pretension,
Wearing a mask of an ancient deceit,
Question the joyless they fall down from somewhere,
Bearing the pain of a creature called sin,
Arms opened wide with wretched deception,
Chained to the altar, perdition begins,

But it's alright you see,
I am now able to be me,
What a waste of moments,
In believing in the unworthy,
This walk alone, seems the God's mercy,
I now step forth, with no expectations,
The spirituality takes over, with no limitations,
The sleazy beings would be so forever,
I have no time to ruin in the litter scattered,
In this world wherein I now reside,
My body is the sphere, and my soul presides,
There's no more pain,
No losses or gains,
I forgive the deceptions,
And unshackle the chains,
Ready to take flight,
Devoid of the emotions' fright,
I shall rule that tiny orb of peace,
Where they call me the Princess of Realization...

(c) S.S & Michael Garland







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight