To Forgive And Forget

Walking on the sidewalk,
After running on the tracks,
Breathing slow for a while,
Blaming the fate,
Since the dreams got hacked,
But it's okay,
It's fine,
Happens........
And then a huge cloud absorbs me,

Each one of us have suffered or are being subjected to one or the other kind of hardships. These tough times are very intriguing. They bring us to tears, followed by rage and mostly ending with blames and curses on one another. But isn't blaming the easiest thing to do? It might seem quite unacceptable a thought at first, but eventually, a willing contemplation would definitely take us to the core of it all, where we shall see the words 'Forgive and Forget' accompanying the rivals 'Blame and Curse'.

It is not a mere statement or a piece of preaching but a purely self realized trait. I have been amongst those who chide and complaint when crestfallen whether due to my own wrong decisions or an imposed arrangement. But gradually a moment comes when a thought hits like a sudden storm,

What are you?
Who are you?
Try not be Him,
For He alone writes,
What whose karmas brings....

Now Karmas can be connected to the spiritual beliefs and at the same time can be understood in a simple statement - One shall reap what one sows.
And thus everything comes back to realization that there is not peace of mind in blaming anyone. It may lend a temporary relief to what we call as 'ego' but isn't firm enough to stand sturdy until the completion of the numbered breathes.

To step in was my accord,
So I faced the music,
Why did I cry?
Why at all did I blame?
When my own decisions were lame!
And so I close my eyes,
Until I realize,
To curse is of no worth,
To forgive and forget are rare,
And at last,
My soul finds reprise,
And I repose with head held high,
In my own eyes.........

(c) S.S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feet in Blood !

A Puppet

My Brave Knight